Business Analysis: This is a guided project for both beginners and professionals managing small to medium enterprises or working in the fields of business analysis & business process management. You are empowered with the right know-how of analyzing businesses from a process view, in which you develop the skill needed to create solutions to your current business problems.
By the end of this training, you will be able to: analyze business processes, find solutions to existing business problems; define your business processes, their objectives and how they flow within the organizational context and structure; identify the different process stakeholders, their roles in the business processes, and evaluate the current business from a process view, break down the problems, and find an applicable business solution.
What you will learn?
- You get to learn what a Business Analyst is, what they do, and how they do it
- Learn how to properly initiate and carry out a project by creating a business case that aligns with the business objectives
- You will learn how to properly initiate a project by creating a business case that aligns with the business objectives
- Learn various modelling diagrams to help you recognize and understand project documentation
- Conduct requirement specification – including categorizing, deriving (breaking apart), prioritizing, and validating
- You will learn and gain the confidence to successfully facilitate requirements approval meeting