Project Management: This course will provide you with the essential knowledge and techniques to successfully manage your projects. It is ideally for those who may be leading a project for the first time and who need to be immediately effective. Project stages are covered, and a pragmatic, step-by-step approach is taken throughout the course in order for the student to quickly understand and subsequently utilize core project management concepts. Quizzes are included to test your knowledge, examples, documents and processes are available as supplementary material that you can access as needed. On Completing your training, you will also receive a Certificate of Completion.
Also, you’ll be exposed to basic principles and strategies of project management, but, more importantly, you’ll learn how to actually apply these concepts to your business and day-to-day job activity
What you will learn?
- Learn the foundations of Agile project management, with a focus on implementing Scrum events, building Scrum artefacts, and understanding Scrum roles
- Learn and apply industry-standard drawing techniques
- Gain an immersive understanding of the practices and skills needed to succeed in an entry-level project management role
- You will be able to learn how perspective works and how to incorporate it into your art.
- Learn and apply industry-standard drawing techniques.
- Also, you will practice strategic communication, problem-solving, and stakeholder management through real-world scenarios.